Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful Gates.

On the way to store we can see many beautiful houses.  I will post them gradually.
This is one of the things I enjoy the most to take a walk in SF.



This Victorian Swedish church has beautiful iron window and gates.






They were black and looked stunning. New owner changed the color, still nice but no drama.





Love this Japanese style doors and fences with lotus and dragonflies.




Incredible Mansion. They have incredible Bay and Golden Gate view.

2 comments:

  1. I love gates too! I was actually married at the Swedenborgian Church. Built by Bernard Maybeck who also built the Palace of Fine Arts for the 1915 Expo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this Japanese style doors and fences with lotus and dragonflies too!
    See more nice gates : mau thiet ke cong sat dep

    ReplyDelete