Saturday, March 6, 2010

Asian Modern: Bradley Blair Design

"For me, good design means a room that is pulled together. I use care to balance scale, proportion, form, texture, and color while bringing an interior to life. 


My work always reflects the lifestyles of those I work for. 


Getting to know my clients and intuiting what will serve them and their homes best is what excites me." 
Interior designer Bradley Blair says.


I really love Bradley's design. A pair of large armories make a statement in the living room.



Although the antique wedding cabinet is in red, but it feels so soothing in this arrangement.



Ming style console table with 2 red bush holders make this awkward space become eye catching.


Large Ming style armoire is not only beautiful but also holds a lot of dishes!


 
Japanese tansu as night stands go with Ming style bench so well.


 
Chinese antique leather box, brushes, tansu, jade, obi & flowers in a modern setting.



Chinese altar table look great with that Moroccan bone inlaid mirror!



Usually I am not crazy about this kind of lamps. But in this kind of setting I just love it!


Chinese antique window shutter pairs with Modern style well, too. I would never thought about it.


Large Japanese screen as headboard. Beautiful Chinese antique lanterns.


I hope you enjoy Bradley's design as much as I do. 

www.bradleyblairdesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment